Tuesday, December 6, 2011

New Addiction: My Binondo Girl

It's been soo long since I've updated this small space of mine in the cyber world. Hmmm..much has happened but I guess I won't elaborate more except that my hubby has again worked already so my baby and I are more alone since last June but we're coping up. We're missing him but it's life and acceptance is the key to avoid too much drama and emoteness.

As with my career, I guess I also have to accept that I'm now a full-time mom and the work outside home should wait. I'm still planning and consulting my hubby on what step to take next.

I just want to share that I've been busy with My Binondo Girl lately starring Kim Chiu, Xian Lim, Jolo Revilla, and Matteo Guidicelli. Ni Hao mga Kapamilya! :D



*credits to the owner


 Sinong mas bakay kay Kim sa tatlo? :D

No comments: