Sunday, May 1, 2011

updates..just about anything..Royal Wedding..

I really envy those people who really take time to blog. Writing can be fun but can really be draining sometimes especially when you're not used to it, like me. Just thought of updating this one because I miss this blog and I just feel like it. Got the time because my li'l one is already asleep, thank goodness. :) So far, my life as a full-time mom is enjoyable and rewarding. Indeed, a li'l smile from your li'l one can really make up all your problems and negative thoughts. Seeing NiƱa's smile can really make my day. Especially now that she's in her 7 months, I'm so proud that she can already do "commando crawl"..hehe..here's a pic of my pretty baby..

I'm so proud of her. Motherhood is not that hard at all as described by many. Though you still got a handful of things to learn, your instinct will always be beside you. I'm just so thankful that I have great parents-in-law, a loving husband, and a great family of course.

Hmm..let's save all that motherly posts soon.

Talking about the Royal Wedding, I just want to share how I admired Kate Middleton's beauty so much. Honestly, I just knew about her last month, few days before their wedding. So poor of me. I'm not as hyped about the royal wedding as the others but still, felt excited about it since it's just this time around that I get to appreciate and understand things about the Royal Family. :) I can't agree more to the news that says Kate has been listed as one of the Best Dressed Women nowadays because indeed, she is. Another thing I admire about her is her love for sports and being so confident which makes her really deserving to be a princess. I just hope that Prince William and Princess Katherine will stay in love the way they are right now. :) Long live the newlyweds!

No comments: