Friday, March 28, 2014

Introducing a New Self :-)

Thanks to Metro Joe for inspiring me to tap again this blogger account of mine. By the way, stumbled upon your blog while searching for BPI mutual funds. Congrats on your blog and hope you can update often.heheh

As of this time, am being pissed off with smart bro's internet connection. Imagine the whole day yesterday, all pages I tried to open keeps on downloading forever.

What pissed me off more was that I really can't open even a single file from gmail. So frustrating. That's why I opted to open notepad and start opening up again to the world through this blog.

Anyway, I am Hazel, 27, an ordinary citizen from a province in Northern Mindanao, a wife to a loving husband, and a mother to my one and only 3 year old NiƱa Razelle.




taken at a plane ride last Feb 2014 going to Cebu for monthly checkup

I am a lupus patient specifically SLE, just diagnosed last August 2013, in case someone with same case stumbles on this blog. Hope to meet a fellow someday whom I can talk to about this condition of mine. Will have separate post for this soon. For now, I'm having my prescribed meds in a daily basis containing Plaquenil (1s a day), Prednisone (15 mg dosage), and a daily dose of Caltrate and Iberet Folic to fight against the adverse effects usually caused by the other 2 meds.



Here is what my AM meds like, taken every after breakfast:

Plaquenil, Pred 10, Iberet Folic

And here is my PM meds, taken right after dinner:
 Pred 5, Caltrate


I used to take plaquenil for twice a day and 20 mg dosage for prednisone but thank God, doc reduced it just last month.

As for my hobbies and lifestyle, I just go around my daily sched at home babysitting my 3 year old baby and facebooking from time to time,lol! My hubby just preferred for me to stay at home to personally look over our baby because of my condition and because, he's also working abroad so might as well grab the opportunity to be with our baby while recovering from my so-called lupus.

Goodbye for now and I'm really hoping and praying that I get to update this blog more often. Thank you so much for reading.

(Iniimagine ko lang na may ibang magbabasa except sa akin.hihihi)

No comments: