Saturday, May 21, 2016

Happy happy birthday my hubby!

Wow.  It's 3am Philippine time and found myself reminiscing the past and looking over old pictures of me and hubby since it's his 33rd bday today.  How time flies so fast.  I remembered we started to become lovers and then friends. hihi.  That was December 2006 if I'm not mistaken.  I was so kilig back then thinking that someone from afar has thought about me. Since then,  despite the trials,  and issues,  I still thank God I have you.  I know we have lots of misunderstandings and I know that we'll gonna have more of it if we intend to last forever but I'm always praying and hoping for our family to stick together till the end.  Sorry for those times I make you feel agitated, worried, angry with my actions. Those are not really intentional.  Am just expressing myself.  Thank you for understanding and reprimanding me at the same time. hehe. I know I can never find another lover whose better than you,  whose precious than you. Maybe there were times that we're sooo frustrated with each other that negative thoughts may linger but I hope that at the end of the day,  God's will will prevail and that is for us to continue loving each other despite our differences. Thank u for everything pang. I will ALWAYS BE GRATEFUL THAT GOD GAVE ME YOU. I HOPE U DO FEEL THE SAME WAY FOR ME. We're really not that expressive with our feelings but I hope the bond we shared especially on your vacation dri sa balay marks memories of u and me and our baby. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND WE LOVE U SOOO MUCH!

No comments: